We are so thrilled to welcome the wonderful Maggie Dent to the show to dive into some of the things she’s written in her fabulous book, 9 Things, which is all about common sense parenting.
Listen in as Maggie shares:
- The difference between roosters and lambs temperaments in children, the characteristics of each one and how to help them as a parent.
- How it's our challenge to work out how you fill each of your children's love cups up. What is it that makes them feel that you love them - that’s what you have to work out.
- The Five Love Languages book and how it can help relationships between parents and with your children. How we, as parents, try and give love the way we feel love.
- Embrace the 80/20 parenting rule: aim for about 80% of the time getting everything pretty much okay. But 20% of the time, you might end up with a high quality cereal for dinner or toasted ham, cheese, tomato sandwiches.
- The difference between men and women and how they...